Stuttering therapy at YouSpeak is about reducing stuttering’s negative impact on one's physical, emotional, and psychological well-being. We are focused on an individualized, holistic approach to stuttering therapy for individuals who stutter of all ages because we truly believe each person’s path is unique.
- Increase communicative ease, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Increase participation in everyday life activities such as: participating in class, ordering at a restaurant, meeting new people, and talking on the phone
- Increase general knowledge of stuttering
- Improve self-confidence and overall sense of self
- Empower individuals to advocate for themselves whether it be in the workplace, school, or in society as a whole
- Grow confidence to be yourself